A Day of Pampering at Shimmian Manila


I was lucky to get a chance to get a free treatment from one of the most trusted Aesthetic Center in the Phillippines, the Shimmian Manila Surgicenter. Along with other bloggers, I got invited to try their wide array of services for free. And of course, I said yes right away. Who would say no to this kind of invitation, right? Plus, I have always dreamed of of getting in to a skin clinic and have myself pampered. 

They let us chose from any of their services. So, I thought I'd have RF Eyebag removal and Brightening Facial with power peel because my skin looks dull and my eyebags were bulging, a result from staying up late and being exposed to the radation of the computer.   


I really couldn't remember how long or short the procedures were, but I didn't mind because the staff were really nice and friendly and I know I'm in safe hands. And so in less than an hour, we were done and I was so amazed with the results.  My eye bags were gone. It looked firm and fresh and my skin brightened.  I could never thank them enough for what they did to me.



Facilities and equipment are also advanced giving the customers the excellent care that they needed to enhance  their beauty and health.


Shimmian Manila has been around the country for the last 15 years. They are the first clinic in the Philippines that offers reconstructive rhinoplasty using Gore-tex implant instead of the usual silicone.  It came from South Korea where research on nasal plastic surgery has been in an advanced state.

Another of their well-loved service here is the Stem Cell Therapy. A lot of celebrities in our country have done it here. Stem Cell Therapy has been known to prevent and regulate problems like hypertension, cholesterol, gastric/ duodenal ulcers, migraine, blood circulation and arthritis. It also stimulates the growth and regenerates injured muscle, skin, collagen, bone cartilage and nerve tissues.

The list of their superb quality services is endless and my page wouldn't be enough to tackle them all. So if you like to know more details about their products and services, you can visit their website at  www.shimmianmanila.com and like their FB page at  https://www.facebook.com/ShimmianManilaSurgicenter

Excellent Shimmian Manila facial Products you can choose from.





Comments

Popular Posts